Dog harness leather step-in Silver Edition Genua
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
An ergonomic and super soft step-in leather harness specially developed by Carolina Corrodi.
- Designed to eliminate pressure behind the front legs
- Carefully selected premium materials that meet the characteristics of comfort, durability, innovation and sustainability
- Fascinates with its yellow colour
- Super soft leather avoids irritation of the skin
- Ergonomic design with balanced pulling points prevents pulling on the larynx and behind the front legs
- 3-fold adjustable harness allows you to put it on under or over a sweater / coat
- The perfect solution during the growth phase of the puppy (each size is again 3 times adjustable)
- Easy to put on and a perfect fit sitting comfortably around the dog's body
- Proven zero to short acclimatization time
- The ergonomic design gives dogs mobility back, so that your dog can naturally follow the smell and movement again
- Harness is 100% quality leather, extremely hard-wearing and resistant
- Handmade in Italy
- Very light weight - less than 70gr
- Put it on in a few seconds and open a single buckle
- The harness is suitable for all dogs from 1.4kg - 11.5kg.
- Available in 3 sizes (XS - S , M - L, XL - XXL)
- XS - S (1.4kg - 2.9kg)
- M - L (3.0kg - 6.5kg)
- XL - XXL (6.6kg - 11.5kg)
To ensure that your beloved four-legged friend receives the perfect dog accessories, it is important to take the right measurements. Here are the steps to correctly measure your dog's chest circumference, neck circumference and back length:
Chest circumference: Chest circumference is a crucial measurement for ensuring that harnesses, dog jackets and other dog clothing fit well.
- Place the tape measure around the widest part of your dog's chest, approximately behind the front legs.
- Make sure the tape measure is snug but not too tight.
- Wrap the tape measure around your dog's neck, approximately where the collar normally sits.
- Make sure there is enough room for two fingers between the tape measure and your dog's neck to ensure comfortable wear.
- Have your dog stand up straight.
- Measure from the base of the neck (where the neck meets the back) to the start of the base of the tail.
- Make sure that the tape measure runs along your back and is not pulled too tight.
Once you have determined this measurement, you can choose the right size for your dog in the size table below.
Sizes leather collars with/without rhinestones
Standard sizes for our dog coats and dog sweaters
Sizes for French Bulldogs
First-class dog fashion with meaning and purpose from Switzerland.
Made from the finest materials and finest fabrics.
Every order actively supports animal shelters around the world.
GAIA Collection: Made from 100% recycled raw materials.