Organic coconut roll treats (supports tick protection & healthy digestion)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The beloved coconut roll treats are very popular with our four-legged friends.
The super delicious organic coconut rolls packed in our elegant golden CAROLINA CORRODI tin keep the treats fresh and are an ideal gift for dog lovers
Organic coconut rolls contain numerous minerals for a balanced diet
Feeding recommendation:1g per kg body weight of the dog is enough as a reward.
Coconut rolls are an excellent way to stimulate or regulate your dog's digestion. While classic worm tablets are only effective in the event of an acute parasite infestation, coconut is said to have a preventive effect. Nevertheless, coconut should ensure that the dog becomes parasite-free again in the event of a worm infestation.
Supports tick protection and improves the oral flora.
A perfect reward treat when going for a walk or at dog school
100% pure coconut pulp (analytical components:protein 18.3%, crude fiber 17.2%, inorganic matter:2%, fat content 8.5%. 260kcal/100g.)
Amount Kosos rolls - piece 120gr
The treats are handmade with love in Switzerland
Elegant golden Carolina Corrodi treat box for storing our treats for a long time (gold box 10cm*10cm)
To ensure that your beloved four-legged friend receives the perfect dog accessories, it is important to take the right measurements. Here are the steps to correctly measure your dog's chest circumference, neck circumference and back length:
Chest circumference: Chest circumference is a crucial measurement for ensuring that harnesses, dog jackets and other dog clothing fit well.
- Place the tape measure around the widest part of your dog's chest, approximately behind the front legs.
- Make sure the tape measure is snug but not too tight.
- Wrap the tape measure around your dog's neck, approximately where the collar normally sits.
- Make sure there is enough room for two fingers between the tape measure and your dog's neck to ensure comfortable wear.
- Have your dog stand up straight.
- Measure from the base of the neck (where the neck meets the back) to the start of the base of the tail.
- Make sure that the tape measure runs along your back and is not pulled too tight.
Once you have determined this measurement, you can choose the right size for your dog in the size table below.
Sizes leather collars with/without rhinestones
Standard sizes for our dog coats and dog sweaters
Sizes for French Bulldogs
First-class dog fashion with meaning and purpose from Switzerland.
Made from the finest materials and finest fabrics.
Every order actively supports animal shelters around the world.
GAIA Collection: Made from 100% recycled raw materials.