Dog harness soft Rochelle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Breathtaking and soft soft crockery, accented with a luxurious velvet ribbon and pearls.
- Our Rochelle soft tableware fascinates with its pink color as well as the soft materials and the delightful design
- Harnesses are not pulled over the head to put them on
- Super soft material prevents irritation of the skin
- Designed so that there is no pressure point behind the front legs
- Carefully selected and first-class materials that correspond to the characteristics comfort, durability, innovation and sustainability
- Dog harness can be enlarged or reduced at both locks - harness is therefore also perfect for dogs that sometimes wear more or less fur
- Easy to put on with Velcro and additional security with 2 click fasteners
- No. 1 (800gr - 1.9kg)
- No. 2 (2kg - 2.8kg)
- No. 3 (2.9kg - 3.9kg)
- No. 4 (4.1 kg - 5.5kg)
- No. 5 (5.6 - 7kg)
To ensure that your beloved four-legged friend receives the perfect dog accessories, it is important to take the right measurements. Here are the steps to correctly measure your dog's chest circumference, neck circumference and back length:
Chest circumference: Chest circumference is a crucial measurement for ensuring that harnesses, dog jackets and other dog clothing fit well.
- Place the tape measure around the widest part of your dog's chest, approximately behind the front legs.
- Make sure the tape measure is snug but not too tight.
- Wrap the tape measure around your dog's neck, approximately where the collar normally sits.
- Make sure there is enough room for two fingers between the tape measure and your dog's neck to ensure comfortable wear.
- Have your dog stand up straight.
- Measure from the base of the neck (where the neck meets the back) to the start of the base of the tail.
- Make sure that the tape measure runs along your back and is not pulled too tight.
Once you have determined this measurement, you can choose the right size for your dog in the size table below.
Sizes leather collars with/without rhinestones
Standard sizes for our dog coats and dog sweaters
Sizes for French Bulldogs
First-class dog fashion with meaning and purpose from Switzerland.
Made from the finest materials and finest fabrics.
Every order actively supports animal shelters around the world.
GAIA Collection: Made from 100% recycled raw materials.