Dog harness ♻️ ECO 100% recycled - The GAIA Collection - Los Cabos♻️
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
♻️Sustainable Dog Fashion: THE GAIA Collection 100% recycled and adjustable dog harness made from old PET bottles etc.♻️
Frenchies, Shiba Inus, Viszlas and other medium-sized breeds are now equipped with the new product from CAROLINA CORRODI from an early age in a climate-neutral way.
Did you have trouble finding a suitable dog harness for your dog ? to find? A dog harness specially developed by CAROLINA CORRODI, which is completely adjustable, solves your problem!
- Suitable for all medium-sized dogs - regardless of body type
- Can be infinitely adjusted to the size of your loved one at 4 points
- Suitable to wear over sweaters / coats
- Easy to put on
- Heavy-duty materials (suitable for Frenchies who pull hard)
- Balanced pulling point design eliminates larynx pulling
- The perfect fit lies comfortably around the dog's body
- Colour blue
- Handmade in Italy
- Cleaning: hand wash
Material: 100% recycled crockery. 100% from raw material used, such as PET bottles, which are given a second life. Carefully selected and processed, nylon, acetal and polyprophyne ensure extremely good wearing comfort and maximum safety.
The dog harness is totally adjustable and fits all Frenchies, Shiba Inu, Pugs and other medium sized dog breeds.
Neck and chest circumference: adjustable from 36-48 cm
Waist circumference: adjustable from 45-68 cm
Weight of the dog harness: 140 g
To ensure that your beloved four-legged friend receives the perfect dog accessories, it is important to take the right measurements. Here are the steps to correctly measure your dog's chest circumference, neck circumference and back length:
Chest circumference: Chest circumference is a crucial measurement for ensuring that harnesses, dog jackets and other dog clothing fit well.
- Place the tape measure around the widest part of your dog's chest, approximately behind the front legs.
- Make sure the tape measure is snug but not too tight.
- Wrap the tape measure around your dog's neck, approximately where the collar normally sits.
- Make sure there is enough room for two fingers between the tape measure and your dog's neck to ensure comfortable wear.
- Have your dog stand up straight.
- Measure from the base of the neck (where the neck meets the back) to the start of the base of the tail.
- Make sure that the tape measure runs along your back and is not pulled too tight.
Once you have determined this measurement, you can choose the right size for your dog in the size table below.
Sizes leather collars with/without rhinestones
Standard sizes for our dog coats and dog sweaters
Sizes for French Bulldogs
First-class dog fashion with meaning and purpose from Switzerland.
Made from the finest materials and finest fabrics.
Every order actively supports animal shelters around the world.
GAIA Collection: Made from 100% recycled raw materials.