Dog harness JUNIOR Toronto (French Bulldog puppies)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The specially designed Carolina Corrodi harness ideal for small and medium-sized dogs. Ideal for Frenchie puppies, Pugs, Boston Terriers & other smaller dog breeds
Have you had trouble finding a suitable harness for your dog? A harness specially designed by Carolina Corrodi for all dogs between 4kg - 8kgg
- Ideal for puppies in the growth phase - regardless of physique
- The dishes grow with 4.5kg - 10.5kg
- Can be infinitely adjusted to the size of your loved one at 4 points
- Suitable to wear over sweaters / coats
- Easy to put on
- Heavy-duty materials (suitable for Frenchies who pull hard)
- Balanced pull point design eliminates larynx pulling
- The perfect fit lies comfortably around the dog's body
- Material: neoprene (the same material is used to make wetsuits)
- 2 rings to attach the leash, ideal in the growth phase
- It has been tested with different breeders
- Color beige
- Handmade in Italy
- Cleaning: hand wash
- Our 3-way adjustable Ankara dog leash is shown in the picture
The harness is totally adjustable to fit all Frenchie puppies, pugs and other smaller dog breeds.
Neck and chest circumference: adjustable from 32-42 cm
Waist circumference: adjustable from 31-48 cm
To ensure that your beloved four-legged friend receives the perfect dog accessories, it is important to take the right measurements. Here are the steps to correctly measure your dog's chest circumference, neck circumference and back length:
Chest circumference: Chest circumference is a crucial measurement for ensuring that harnesses, dog jackets and other dog clothing fit well.
- Place the tape measure around the widest part of your dog's chest, approximately behind the front legs.
- Make sure the tape measure is snug but not too tight.
- Wrap the tape measure around your dog's neck, approximately where the collar normally sits.
- Make sure there is enough room for two fingers between the tape measure and your dog's neck to ensure comfortable wear.
- Have your dog stand up straight.
- Measure from the base of the neck (where the neck meets the back) to the start of the base of the tail.
- Make sure that the tape measure runs along your back and is not pulled too tight.
Once you have determined this measurement, you can choose the right size for your dog in the size table below.
Sizes leather collars with/without rhinestones
Standard sizes for our dog coats and dog sweaters
Sizes for French Bulldogs
First-class dog fashion with meaning and purpose from Switzerland.
Made from the finest materials and finest fabrics.
Every order actively supports animal shelters around the world.
GAIA Collection: Made from 100% recycled raw materials.